Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TAG... You're it!!

So, I was tagged a couple of days ago by Brandy with this fun little game. So here goes!

  1. What is your stable meal? (i.e. the meal you cook most often when you can't be bothered to be adventurous)?      I don't get to cook as often as I'd like. Since I work 12 hour shifts and with an hour commute each way I only cook about 2 or 3 days a week. We have chicken a lot, normally make some sort of casserole. With summer here we grill a lot and always gave potatoes on the grill!

   2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
        When I was a senior in high school I wanted to be a nurse and attended Emporia State for a semester. I decided that I didn't want to go to school for four years and decided to go to Paramedic school! Best decision I've ever made! I love my job, but I've always wanted to open my own flower shop. I'm not really sure why I know nothing about flowers, but I love getting them! :) Which reminds me, my husband hasn't sent me flowers in a while :)

   3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
        I occasionally read "What to expect the first year," my husband loves that book! lol jk. When I was on maternity leave I read that damn book everyday and it would drive my husband crazy with all the crap it said. I still pick it up every month or so, just to make sure our little monkey is on track with everything that she is suppose to be doing. I've relaxed a lot in the past 8 months and am trying to go with the flow when it comes to raising Ansley! She happy, chunky and healthy so we must be doing something right :)

     4. How do you relax?
         I love this question! I love being pampered! Love massages and pedicure and anything else that involves someone else taking care of me, even if its only for a few hours. :) My husband has gotten me a gift card to healing water's for the past couple of years and I love that place! BEST massages ever!

     5. What colors are your interior walls?
          We have lots of different colors in our house!  When we moved in every inch of the house was mint green! YUCK! We have painted every room, but one.  Our walls are tan, red, blue, a lighter tan, green and of course Ansley's room is pink, brown and white.

     6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
           I love little debbie brownie's! I swear I eat one everyday! I'm also addicted to Pepsi. I have a Pepsi
           a day and trust me you'll know if I haven't had my pop for the day!

     7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
         Bedtime is normally 9:30! Yes, I am lame. Ansley gets a bath between 8-8:30 and get her ready for bed, then we get ready for the next day. Normally in the shower by 9:15 and laying in bed by 9:30. Normally, we watch TV til 10 or so. Getting up time, I hate to say it, but the days I work 4:30am! Too early!!! On my days off 7:30, when Zach brings Ansley to me before he leaves for the day. I love sleeping in and could sleep til 10 if my little monkey would let me! My one wish is for Ansley to sleep all night every night!

    8.  How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or week)?
         Normally 30 minutes a day. Just depends on how busy I am at work and how Ansley is on my days off.

And the person I tag is........  Danielle

2 comments:

  1. A flower shop sure sounds like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try Healing Waters. I've heard such awesome things about that place!

    ReplyDelete