Thursday, July 1, 2010

HarVesT

I blogged on my Father's Day post that Zach was busy helping my dad with harvest and wasn't around much on Father's Day or that entire weekend. Zach enjoy's helping my dad and uncle with anything farm related. Always has and probably always will. When Zach was laid off from Hawker he spent many days helping my uncle with cattle, farming and anything else that needed to be bulit or done. He really enjoy's it and hopes one day to take over the cattle business when my dad retires! I don't see that happening anytime soon, but one day he will and I'm sure make my dad very proud!

Anyway, Ansley and I went to visit my uncle, dad and Zach in the field. She sat on the combine with my uncle, sat with daddy in the grain truck and went for a ride in the tractor with papa! Actually, we all three went for a ride in the tractor. Ansley even got to drive!! :)  I remember growing up and spending many hours in the field with my dad and uncle. The best part was when we got to go to the grain elevator for a pop and a candy bar! :) Awwww, memories. I can't wait until Ansley is older and makes her own memories with papa in the field. Pics from her first harvest 2010!!

Driving the tractor :)


Driving the grain truck too!!



Sitting with papa!

Watching the combine!

Thanks papa for the ride in the tractor, can't wait to go again!! As you can tell we still have to be fashionable while in field! lol :)

p.s. Ansley said mama for the first time tonight! :) I fed her and put her to bed and came back to find her whining and STANDING up in the crib holding onto the side and when I walked in she said mama!! Awwww, my baby is growing up :(

1 comment: