Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swimming Lessons

I decided at the last minute to enroll Ansley into swimming lessons. I called the REC a week before the lessons started and they still had openings! I had been meaning to enroll her for weeks, but lets face it my memory is completely shot! lol. I can't remember anything anymore. It drives me crazy.

I enrolled her in aqua babies and she loves it! Its two days a week for 30 minutes. We have to get into the water with her and she has a blast playing with the ping pong ball and sponge they hand out. They of course go straight to her mouth, which I'm sure are covered in germs! yuck. I wouldn't say the instructor really teaches us anything, but she still has a blast playing in the water. On the days I work Zach gets into the water with her and I get in with her when I'm off.

These pics are from her first night at swimming lessons!



if you look hard enough you can see her pearly white! :)


chewing on the sponge


After mommy dunked her!

Only two more classes left! I'll take my camera next with Zach swimming with her. Grandma & Grandpa McCaslin came to watch her swim last night

2 comments:

  1. How fun and I LOVE the little tooth! Paisley has one bottom one too. As if they can't get any cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she loves the water!! I can't wait to take it with Konnor this fall in Derby.

    Cute cute little tooth!

    ReplyDelete