Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July!

On Sunday morning we headed back out to the lake to spend a few hours with our family and friends! It of course rained and about 5pm Ansley and I headed to grandma and grandpa McCaslin for a BBQ and fireworks! Zach decided to stay at the lake, so Ansley and I spent the evening with gma and gpa. I stopped by the fireworks stand on Sunday before heading to the lake! I spent $1.97! lol. I picked up some sparklers and smoke bombs so Ansley could enjoy her first 4th of July with some fireworks!! Here are a few pics from our evening. I had to work the next day, so Ansley spent the night with Greg and Teresa. She didn't seem to interested in the fireworks, so its a good thing that I only spend a couple of dollars!









watching the fireworks with grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment