Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Karson!

I can't believe that my little man is 1 today! Wow, where has the year gone? He came into this world giving us all a scare and now he's a happy, healthy boy! A big boy at that! :) I love you Karson Michael!


This picture brings back so many memories! Memories that I will never forget, but will cherish forever! Such a scary time for all of us! IV, NG tube, heart monitor! So many machine's and wires! :(
O, the tears that were shed and the memories that were made. The joy of finally being able to nurse my newborn baby without him turning blue. Such a hopeless feeling, a feeling that I hope we never have to live through again!




And this picture! :) Taken last weekend by Brandy at his party!


Our first family photo as a fam of 4!

and here we are 1 year later! :)
 Happy and Healthy!!

Well this is it, our family is complete!  We have made the decision that we will not be having any more children! ( a decision that we have known for a while, and one that I am happy with, that is until I see a newborn).  From now on you will only be seeing the faces of these two beautiful babies and a few of us together! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Karson!! You made the family complete :)) I will enjoy seeing you & your sister hitting those milestones thru the next few years :)) Love ya!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a beautiful family, Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and healthy boy! I can't believe how grown-up Ansley looks in the new family picture...especially compared to the one of you all in the hospital. What a wonderful family! Looks like we might be a family of four too :)

    ReplyDelete