Monday, August 13, 2012

Ansley Jane

This girl amazes me everyday and an attitude that drives me crazy! :) She is a loving, full of life, amazing little girl! Such independance that mothers her little brother death! I can't believe that she is going to be 3 in a few months! She is a dancing and singing fool! Full of spunk and sas! Here she is doing what she loves! :) 


mommy, I can cut my own fingernails! (independance!!!)



she is into painting and play doh! She painted so many pictures and gave them to all her family and friends! :) (loving)

This is what a BIG girl get's when she wakes up dry for an entire week!! :) I think we are almost to NO diapers at all!!! :) We have really struggled with waking up dry! 



making worms out of play doh :)


 more painting




I love you monkey! To the moon and back! Eskimo kisses! :)

1 comment:

  1. She is growing up way to fast and brings such joy to all who know her, love her so much!!

    ReplyDelete