Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fair: 2012

Ansley was of course in heaven at the fair! She loved the rides, animals and the cars that crashed! I worked Thursday and Friday I went to Boyz II Men, but the kids and Zach went! We rode rides on Saturday and Sunday! The kids were up late every night and enjoyed every second of it! We had lots of food and fun! Karson was only able to fide the merry-go-round! Next year, we will be in for a big surprise with two riding rides and having a blast together! :)


sorry its sideways! ugh!! Demo Derby

she's not one bit ornery

watching daddy and ans play games





see I was there! Thanks Jamie



notice the hair cut!! :( Mommy is still sad! 



Drake Lowe, trying to get Ansley to pet the calf



I think that face says it all! :)

papa Mike

sassy







very blurry, but I love their faces! :)


gma Thelma will be happy that she chose the rooster :)



Wyatt and Ansley


No comments:

Post a Comment