Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Birthday: cowboy style!


Last weekend we celebrated Karson's 1st Birthday! It isn't actually until the 19th, but with my work schedule the 12th worked out best for us! Zach made the cake and cupcakes. My mom came in to help with the baking of the cakes and lollipops! I was on call the day before, when most of the preparing was going on and of course, I was at work for 8 hours that day!! So, I was ZERO help! :( It always stresses me out the week before, trying to get everything ready and a head count of people attending, so we make enough food! Zach can tell you that I'm no fun to be around a few days before the party! Sorry honey.

The party went great and Karson was spoiled by so many! A huge thanks for everyone that attended! :) We are truely blessed! :)

the invites! Found on Etsy!


 This is the cow that Karson takes a picture with every month. Bandana's for all the kids

the cake table
 bandana's, theses set outside on the hay bales

getting the balloons ready

 covering the silverware with napkins!
 daddy working on the cupakes the morning of

 Zach's awesome cake, before the eyes
 morning of his party, eating breakfast

The drinks


My aunt made the "Karson" blocks for my baby shower! Love them


 Tea

daddy's other master piece :)

oreo's dipped in Choc made by gma Teresa and the lollipops that my mom made :)


Pretzels!

 Teresa always gets the kids flowers and a balloon for the table! Donna's Designs did a wonderful job! Love it! Went with the theme perfectly!


Blogger isn't cooperating today! Sorry, more soon!

2 comments:

  1. First of all...LOVE it all, I was never that creative for my boys' birthdays! Very cool.
    Second...your hubby is a "rock star" with the cake decorating...that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun day, everything looked good, just can't believe he's one!

    ReplyDelete