Friday, August 24, 2012

Cowboy Party: Brandy's camera

I'm in complete camera awww over Brandy's camera! We bought our camera when I was pregnant with Ansley and we loved it. It seemed to take pictures farely quickly, but once I saw Brandy's camera, I was wrong! I swear she takes 10 pictures to my 1! So, needless to say I want a new camera! A camera that can actually capture special moments in a flash! So, santa I want a NEW camera! :)








you can see more of my hubby's masterpiece on Pinterest! Yep, he said his day was complete, when I posted it on there! :) 




macy, ansley, ava and kane
 sophia
macy

 ava
 
 Easton- Karson and Easton on 3 months apart
 big sis
opening presents




 Ansley, Karson, Mya and Kane

Thanks again B! I truely appreciate it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment