Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ten on Thursday!

Seem's like my blog has been neglected over the past few weeks and I'm hoping to get back into posting twice a week! *wish me luck on that* I was sick with a horrible cold and sore throat for over a week and am finally back to normal! I hate being sick. So here is my ten on Thursday that I haven't done in months!!

  1. Since summer is here our evenings are spent at the softball fields! Zach was a big baseball player growing up and has been playing mens softball since we got together 6 years ago! 4 days a week you will find him at the softball fields and sometimes us if it isn't a late game!
  2. We bought Ansley a little swimming pool from the clearance rack last year! We set it up a few weeks ago and loves going swimming!
  3. This weekend Kristi, Brandy and I are going to adventure to the zoo and Carters! Wish us luck with 5 little one's under the age of 2!! lol. It should be interesting. :)
  4. Don't forget to leave a comment on Laura's photo blog! We have 22 comments and need 8 more, so please help us out!
  5. Been making bow's like crazy for my mom's shop! I think I made 20+ bows over the weekend! Yikes! I was busy!
  6. Don't forget to check out my mom's shop that is now OPEN! Initially Your's is located at 108 e 9th in Winfield! Lots of great goodies. KSOK did an open house for my mom last Friday and she had a great turn out!
  7. Have the week of 4th of July off this year! Can't wait to spend a couple of days at the lake and clean the spare bedroom. I've gotten so tired of looking at the huge mess in the spare bedroom that I close the door and every few days I go in there and hope that the cleaning fairy comes to clean it for me, but she never does:(
  8. Peggy gave us a CD that has video clips of Ansley at her house since she started going there 4 months ago! She's an awesome lady and we would be lost without her! Thanks again Peggy, we will cherish the CD forever! :)
  9. Think that we finally decided on Ansley's 6 month pics! It was a hard decision an we bought the rights to 2 pics because we loved them so much!
  10. I have really been slacking with taking pictures over the past month! I think I've only taken a handful of pics and got the video camera out once! Thats another goal I have! Take more pics!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of her in the pool :-) I have got to get my 'baby' area set-up so she can get in the water here!
    Thanks for high praise! She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete