Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog Incentive!

Ansley's pictures are up!! I'm so excited and LOVE the way they turned out! Laura did an amazing job! We are in love with so many, that we are having a hard time deciding which pics we want! :)

Laura is doing something new on her bog and I'm really excited!! :) Click here and help us with her new blog incentive's! Here's the deal! For every comment we get on Ansley's post we get free pics! I LOVE This idea, but I'm not sure Laura is ready for all the comments! lol. We sent an email to our friends and family, so we should be getting comments soon.

For 10 comments: 5 free 5x7
For 20 comments: 5 free 5x7, 2 free 8x10 or 16 wallets
For 30 comments: Laura wasn't sure! :)

So, My goal is 30 comments! So please help us and leave a comment on Laura's blog! :)

here is the link to all of Ansley's pics! You can either clink on enter blog or site and in the upper tool bar click on client viewing and the password is: melissa.

As of today we have 13 comments!! Thanks so much for everyone who commented!! :)

P.S. My mom's shop is open and located at 108 1/2 e 9th in Winfield, KS. The hats that Ansley wore in the pics are made by my aunt Brenda and can be found at my mom's shop! My grandma made the orange/green capri's (also at my mom's shop), my mom made the flower shirt to match the capri's!! The pink and black outfit is also found at my mom's shop made by Mud Pie's clothing!! I made the hair bows and they can be found at my mom's shop as well!! So hurry and go check it out!! YOU won't be disappointed! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have already commented but I will do again! I loved the pictures and I MUST have a hat and the Paisley outfit!!

    ReplyDelete