Wednesday, June 23, 2010

me & my daddy

We didn't get to see Zach much on Father's day because he was busy helping my dad with harvest. Ansley gave her daddy his Father's day gifts ( a pic of her and a gift card to go golfing) and he headed to the field for the day.  :(  We did go visit for a few minutes and took a ride in the tractor with papa, but other than a few pics we headed for the ac.

Ansley loves her daddy so much and the excitment on her face when he comes home from work melts my heart! Zach you are a great daddy and we love you bunches! Thanks for everything you do for us! Here are pics of  Zach and Ansley from birth to now!



at the hospital


first few days at home watching tv (he might kill me for putting this pic on here lol). No hat and no shirt! I'm gonna be in trouble!! :)




Valentine's Day 2010


May 2010



On Father's Day

2 comments: