Monday, February 4, 2013

Sesame Street Live

 
Grandma Teresa bought us tickets to Sesame Street Live months ago, but due to her recent knee surgery is was unable to go. Let me just say that our seats were AMAZING! Not too close to freak the kids out, but close enough! :) We were unclear if Zach was going to have to work the weekend or not, so I asked my mom to go with us! We had a great time and Karson was completely mesmorized! He never moved a musle! Sat in his own seat and ate popcorn the entire time! :) Perfect angel! Ansley loved the show too! She sipped on her snow cone and ate popcorn as well!  We were close enough to the stage that when the character's were running up and down the isle, Ansley would freak out and jump into my lap!
Ansley begged and begged for cotton candy! She has tried it before and hated it, but she wouldn't stop asking for the $5 cotton candy. When I finally bought it, she of course hated it and so did Karson! :) silly kids!










 

this was a smaller stage that was right next to our seats! I didn't even need to use the zoom on my camera! Thank you Teresa! The seats were perfect!  Section 113 row A! Speaking of my camera! When we entered the arena the security guards looked though our bags and told me that I couldn't take my "professional camera" in?  Professional camera are you kidding me!!?? I argued and made the guy go get his manager! He said I took take it in for "this time only!" I swear what good is it to have a decent camera ( and trust me I hate this slow camera) if you can't take it to big event! stupid!



 
The "baa's" K's favorite! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment