Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Goose egg!

Poor Karson can't seem to catch a break around here! That boy is covered in bruises! Fighting with big sis and the everyday fall's have put a number on that poor boy! Ansley and Karson are constantly fighting. Always hitting, biting, pushing and pulling hair! He was at Grandma Peggy's last week, when he fell off the coffee table! Poor Grandma Peggy was scared to death! :( She text me a couple of times that day and sent me a picture. Poor guy! I wasn't too concerned, but he sure did give Grandma Peggy a run for her money! He is 100% boy! Trouble is his middle name! Although he is covered in bruises this was his first goose egg!  Don't worry Grandma Peggy there will be many more! :) I remember when Ansley was about his age and she fell on the edge of the rocking chair and had a small laceration above her eye! I called Gma Teresa in tear's because she was bleeding! Oh, how things change with baby number 2! :)
 
 
Taken the next morning, when I got home from work. Happy as ever!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that kid did scare me that day!! Don't think I've had a bump get that big that fast in a long time!!! Brat, what was he thinking scaring me like that!!! lol

    ReplyDelete