Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On the Farm!

The kids absolutely love being on the farm! They love the cows, tractor rides and of course being able to check on the cattle at all the different pastures without being in a carseat! Yes, I'm not happy about it and I complain every time, but its only on the gravel rodes! My dad alway's says "I'm not sure how you survived without being in a carseat." He love's to give me crap about seat belts and car seat's! If you do my job long enough, you'll understand why! But anyway, the kids got to spend all weekend on the farm! Karson sure loves the cows! The calf's are starting to arrive! They even got to pet a couple! :) The little thing's that make these two so happy! My hope is some day we can move a little closer to my parents and the kids can enjoy a little more of the county life! :) Karson will be driving a tractor before we know it! His love for the farm amazes me! :) My dad say's how much Ansley reminds him of me when I was little! I loved going every where with my dad! :)







 
Karson and Uncle Wes! These are always together!

 
driving!

 
Karson sure love's Wes!



 giggles that melt my heart!






look at that smile! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment