Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random Pictures from February


If you're friends with us on facebook, you know this one gets a "lunch time" bath quite frequently because he poops everywhere!


He thinks its funny, I on the other hand do NOT! :)


Oh, this one always needs her phone or anyone else's phone!

Enjoying the craziness

My attempt at a group pic! lol

Oh, this one and her grandma Teresa! Ansley would much rather live with her than us! lol. Teresa came by one day when her route was over and took Ans on a ride! :)

These would make great first day of school pics :)


 Fell asleep while I was talking on the phone

Sitting up! 
 Green beans for the first time


This picture make's me cry! I always put Ans in the tub and get her jammies,milk, books and toothbrush ready while she plays. This day I walked by and smelled her "Dora" shampoo (strawberry flavored), I walked in to find her washing her own HAIR!!! Holy crap! She's growing way too fast :(



1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Love all the new pics! I can't believe how big Mr. Karson looks all sitting up like a big boy! He's a doll! AND how fun that Ansley got to take a ride on Grandma's bus! Barrett would be over the moon. She looks precious in that outfit by the way!! A photo shoot with the bus would be a blast!!

    p.s. Karson is up at the coffee shop!!

    ReplyDelete