Friday, February 10, 2012

Grandma Peggy's

Its no secret that I want to be a stay at home mommy, but that just isn't possible for us! I love my job and most day's I'm ready for a break! :) I love Peggy to death and Ansley LOVES going to her house! She usually asks me several times throughout the week, if she can go play at grandma Peggy's house! Here are a few pictures from her blog! Ansley is not very nice to Addalynn and is big into saying "NO!" Grandma Peggy finally put her in time out!! Praise the lord! Thank you Peggy!

 I have never second guessed myself when I drop my kids off at her house in the mornings! I know Peggy loves them and takes great care of them!



Oh, finally gma Peggy put this one in timeout!



 a group picture! :)

I love that Peggy blogs everyday and puts pics of the kids for us to see! Thank's again Peggy! :)


1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks Melissa :)) Glad I can help you 'cause I know it's hard to find part-time daycare. But, do want to clear something up...Ansley has been put in time-out before & even given a swat! Ain't gonna have brats here...well, unless they're my grandkids!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete