Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Potty Trained!




I've been putting off this post for quite some time, just for the simple fear that little Miss Ansley might change her mind about wearing big girl panties! We worked really hard at getting her potty trained and since late December, she hasn't had too many accidents! In fact I can't even remember the last time she wet her pants! She does really good during the day and I'm to the point that I don't even ask her anymore if she has to go! Shortly after Christmas the "Potty Princess" came to our house! She wrote Ansley a note and left her a package of panties and a potty chart with pretty princess stickers! As you can tell from the chart she has done really well and she doesn't even ask for stickers anymore. She does however wear a diaper at nap time and at bedtime. With naps and bedtime, she typically wakes up wet, but then there are other days that she is dry. We are all very proud of her and can't believe that she is already potty trained! I think I put in her baby book that she was potty trained by 25 months! :) That only leave's us with one in diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment