Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ansley's favorite things!

I'm really trying to keep up with the blog and take pictures on a weekly basis! I decided the other day that I wanted to do a post on Ansley's "current" favorite things. I'm sure that I'm missing a few things, but here is what I've came up with:

  • BLANKIES- Oh, how we can't live without our blankies! She has to have these two things when its nap/bed time!

  • KITCHEN- This girl can "cook" all day long! Let's just say that if anyone comes over the first thing that she ask's is "do you wanna come to my room?" We spend most of our days cooking and playing in her room.

  • READING- She loves to read! We read two or three books every night. She loves to go to the library for story time! Her current favorite books: Brown Bear and Where's the Poop! Teresa found her The poop book at a garage sale for a dollar and lets just say that we have definately made our dollar off that book! :)


  • DANCING-We watch CMT every morning and Ansley loves to dance! You probably can't tell, but she is dancing away in this picture


KARSON- These two really play well together! (At least as much as Karson can play) She loves him dearly as does he! They make each other smile all day long! :)



BABIES: O, we can't live without our babies! She doesn't care which baby, but loves to take them for walks in her stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment