Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ten on Thursday

I'm a little behind on updating so here we go with a ten on Thursday!

  1. Big CHANGES in the McCaslin house hold! Zach and I both got offered new jobs and will be starting next week! We actually got offered on the same day! I will be working for Winfield EMS and Zach will be working at Clock's medical supply as a delivery driver! I think we are both a little nervous about the new opportunities, but in the end will be better for our family! I will miss Wichita and the crazy life that people live there, but it will be nice to be closer to home and Ansley if anything ever happened.
  2. Swimming and softball are both over for the summer and now we are enjoying our time together in the evenings!
  3. Ansley is getting her 9 month pictures taken on Sunday! Very excited! Can't wait to see you Laura! This dress was made by Brandy and I love it!! LOVE IT! She did an awesome job and can't wait to get some pics next to my dad's John Deere tractor in it!
  4. Girls weekend is planned for next month and I can't wait to go! We are going to Kansas City! We found an awesome second hand store there last year and are going back in hopes of finding fall/winter clothes and a halloween outfit! :)
  5. We offically bought our first can of formula last week! YIKES that stuff is expensive! Since Brandy, Kristi, Jamie and I were all prego at the same time we traded the formula samples that you get in the mail with each other and Zach's cousin had some extra formula from their baby that they generously gave to us! As we were standing in the aisle at Walmart Zach looked at me and said "can't you start producing milk again?" too funny! I'm currently using Similac coupons, but only have 5 more left. :(   if you have any that you aren't using please send them my way! :)
  6. Zach was using the weedeater last week and accidently broke out our front door window with a rock! I swear I'm starting to think that being a home owner is not fun!
  7. Basement is officially painted and pictures are back on the walls! just waiting on carpet then we are finished! :)
  8. Went to my first Tastfully Simple party a couple of weeks ago and received my stuff in the mail last week! If you have never tried or been to party it is AWESOME! I'm thinking about having a party because there is so much stuff that I want to buy!
  9. Why is it that everytime I mop the bathroom floor Ansley decides to pee on the floor while her bath water is running?! lol silly girl!
  10. I can't leave without a pic of my beautiful monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment