Monday, August 9, 2010

Cowley County Fair

Ansley made her appearance at the fair this year and I have to admit that she didn't seem too interested! lol Maybe next year she will be able to enjoy herself. Greg and Teresa took her to the fair on Saturday while Zach and I were out of town. We all adventured back Monday evening for her first on the carousel. My parents and Zach's parents helped Ansley enjoy her night. We visited the animals and saw the rides, but was only big enough for the carousel. Before heading home she ate some shaved ice from the snow cone booth. Grandma Teresa tried giving her an actual snow cone, but I wouldn't give in! :) I'm a mean mommy! Our trip to the fair was short lived, only there an hour and a half and headed home for bed! Too hot to stay any longer or go any earlier in the day. I'm ready for fall!













1 comment:

  1. It was HOT! We didn't last long either :) Looks like she had a great time. I can't believe how long her hair is! Adorable! Makes me really excited for her 9 month session!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete