Sunday, August 15, 2010

Celebrities

Well here we are!! We officially made our first appearance in the Winfield Courier! lol. Its a great picture huh? lol I'm sure your blinded by my white body!! Anyway, Kristi, Ava, Kane, Jeff, Betsy, Emily, Ansley and I decided to go to the pool on Friday! It was a great time and is always nice to catch up with everyone. While we were playing in the baby pool the photographer from the Courier came over and asked if she could take our pic, so here we are!! Kristi and I tried to find a way out of it, but as you can see that didn't happen!

We don't get the paper, but Zach picked us up one on Saturday and I already cut it out of the paper and hope to get it laminated this week for Ansley's baby book!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that! I think my mom has a picture from the paper fromw when Tommy and I were babies! It'll be a great addition to her baby book!

    ReplyDelete