Friday, August 27, 2010

Behind!

I'm so behind on blogging that I don't even know where to start! I guess I'll start with the most exciting, Ansley's 9 months pictures are up!!! Big thanks again to Laura for doing another fabulous job and to Zach's grandparents for letting us use there home! Click here and check out all of Ansley's pics! Password: melissa, under client viewing! In just 3 short months we will be doing her 1 year pics :( Time has flown by and a big bithday bash to help celebate!

Zach and I have both started our new jobs and we both seem to be adjusting well and enjoying our new jobs! Big change for me and I'm trying to get use to everything and in time I'm sure I will!

Our basement is officilly complete! It has been for about 2 weeks (see I'm behind) and plan to post pics soon! We love it and it's so nice to have my upstairs back to normal.

Yesterday we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium with Teresa, Carolyn and Davalyn! We had a great time and my next post will be all about our fun!

Sorry for the delay in blogging and hope to get back into the groove SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great time! I love her outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete