Sunday, September 27, 2009

Impressed!!

Yesterday, my little sister had her senior pictures taken by Laura McPherson!! She did an awesome job and I was completely impressed with all the ideas she had! Check her out you won't be disappointed! She is taking Ansley's newborn pictures and I can't wait to see how they turn out! Thank you Laura you did an amazing job!

As I look through the 7-8pictures that Laura posted on her sneak peak I can't believe how grown up Alicia looks! Zach said it perfectly "who is that innocent looking girl!" lol. We know she's not innocent, but is growing up and staying out of trouble! (hopefully, I'm not picking her up from jail today for saying that! :) She has matured so much in the last few months and I am so proud of her! She's a great sister and going to be a great aunt!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...What sweet things you had to say about me and your little sister! THANKS!! I had so much FUN working with you guys last weekend. Alicia is beautiful!

    I can't wait to meet Miss Ansley! Enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete