Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Shower!!


Of course I'm a week and a half behind now on blogging about my first baby shower, but that's me always late! Anyway, I had my first baby shower giving to me and Ansley by my co-workers on the 13th! It was a great time and Sara, Jackie and Kim did a great job! My mom took a lot of pictures for me on her camera, so I don't have many to share! Ansley got a lot of cute things and everything will be put to good use :)

I'm not sure that I have ever talked about work on here, so I'll just give you a quick run down about my job. I have been a Paramedic for almost 4 1/2 years! I love it and enjoy taking care of sick/hurt people! I have worked in Wichita for the last 2 years! Very different from my previous job at ACFD and very busy! Kim and I have been partners for over a year now and we get along great! She is a great partner, friend and medic! We work 12 hour shifts and we see each other more than we see our husbands! :)

delicious cake that Jackies daughter made!

gifts and more gifts

My mom has also been busy sewing things for Ansley! She has made burp rags, bibs and a quilt! They all look great! Take a look at the burp rags! Don't they look awesome! If your interested let me know and I can give you her number!

Thank you Kim, Sara and Jackie the baby shower turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment