Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally!!


Zach and I headed back to our 30week appointment on Friday. Things finally went well and nothing new/bad to report!! I gained another 2lbs. Which I can't believe I'm saying this, but that puts me up to 24lbs total!! The doctor did say that my glucola test came back negative! I am measuring a week behind, but have been since the beginning so I'm not too worried!

Ansley is soooo active in my belly! Moving pretty much all day long. Her new favorite thing is to put her feet against by ribs and push as hard as she can!! Ouch!! She's definitely growing like crazy and will be here in 9 short weeks!

We had another busy weekend! Zach's family had a 4 day garage sale and we spent some time helping them throughout the weekend (more Zach than me). My cousin Kristi was in town for my step grandmas funeral. After the funeral we spent the afternoon making bows for our new princess! They turned out great and had a blast making them!











Ansley and I had our first baby shower this weekend! A few girls from work had a shower for us! I'll post more about that tomorrow!!

31 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Hey you!! Glad to hear that everything is going well! How exciting! Okay, so now for the lecture! Twenty four pounds is really NOT that much when you consider how dang tiny you were to start with. Seriously. And once you have Ansley, you'll lose it all right away I am sure!!

    Love the bows that you made!! Would you believe it if I told you I have NEVER made a butterfly? Seems crazy, hunh? But I haven't!!

    Take care!! Can't wait to come back for Christmas and love on that baby of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking adorable!! I LOVE those bows...you need to put one (or ten) on a headband so we can use it for Ansley's newborn session :)

    ReplyDelete