Thursday, June 25, 2009

Waiting!

I know its been a week since my last post, but I've been crazy busy. With the garage sale, fathers days, work, and the extra work I've been doing I can hardly find the time to think! Today, I worked for a few hours at the college, then I've been cleaning since I got home! For those of you that don't know, I've been working part time for the Cowley paramedic program for 3 years now! I've been working extra this summer saving my money for a new camera!


Last weeks appointment at the doctor went well. Nothing new to report! I'm a pretty boring pregnant lady! I've gained a total of 7 pounds so far! We go back on Tuesday for a sonogram! Yes, I made sure it was a sonogram this time :) After our appointment on Tuesday Zach and I are going shopping for the baby and to dinner to celebrate our new little boy or girl! I know this sounds crazy, but I think its a boy!! Maybe, I think that just because Zach wants a boy, but lately I've been feeling like its a boy too!


Here's a pic of my belly at 19 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment