Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not Happy!

Today, is not a good day! I was talking to Brandy earlier on the phone about my upcoming appointment and our shopping trip planned for Friday night. She was asking me about how much water I had to drink before the sonogram! I told her I wasn't sure that they never said anything about drinking water! She thought something didn't sound right and told me to call the office and double check! Good thing I did because they didn't have me down for a sonogram!! I'm sooooo disappointed and mad! The lady that I talked to on the phone said that they don't do sonograms on Friday's!!! So, now I'm patiently waiting for the nurse to call me so i can see about getting an order for the sonogram at the hospital! I'll post again after I talk to her, but as of right now no sonogram for us :(

No comments:

Post a Comment