Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great Deal's


Well last week was full of bargains! My good friend/cousin Craig was having a garage sale last weekend. He has 2 girls and was getting rid of some baby things! I went over on Friday night and loaded up! I found a wipe warmer, diaper genie, lots of gender neutral receiving blankets, couple of books, a few toys and a couple of outfits! I wish I knew what we were having because he was getting rid of a lot of girls clothes! He even had a jungle theme bedding set! It was very cute, but I decided to wait. It didn't sell in the garage sell, so if i change my mind, I'll buy it later.

Also, i was looking on Craigs list this weekend. This lady in ark city was selling a jumperoo and a exersaucer! I emailed her on Saturday, and she still had them! She said she had tons of calls on them, but they wanted them delivered to Wichita! She said she would save them for us, if we wanted to come look at them. (Its nice to know that there are good people out there!) I worked this weekend, so Zach and his mom went to her house on Sunday to take a look at them. They were in excellent shape and sold both of them to us for $50! Here are the pics, but trust me they look much better in person! I've never bought anything off of Craig's list, but my experience was a good one! Zach currently has his truck on Craig's list for sale and we have had 2 calls so far! Hopefully, we sell it soon!

Not much else going on here, just work and cleaning! Were having a garage sale in a few weeks, so I've been busy getting things ready for that!

4 months!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Craig's List fun?! I have sold several of our big baby items on there! LOVE that!!

    We had that same Exersaucer! It is hard to believe that the baby days are gone from our house!! I kinda miss all that big, bright stuff when I think about it!

    And you, missy, are still TINY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I got your comment about the consignment sale that I go to every Fall and Spring...it is the perfect place to find all sorts of cheap goodies for the new baby. Everything is in great condition too. I have deleted the email from the Spring one, so I don't remember what it was called.

    Send me your email address to: elephantjuicedesigns@gmail.com
    and when I get the email from them about the Fall sale (usually in early September-before Bluegrass), I'll forward the info on to you.

    Hope you're having a smooth pregnancy so far :)

    ReplyDelete