Thursday, June 18, 2009

Such is Life

Well, I didn't get my way, no surprise there! No, sonogram for us tomorrow. I'm very disappointed, but such is life. I talked to the nurse on the phone yesterday and they said they can get me in as soon as my schedule is free, which for me isn't going to be til June 30! So, now that is the new date that we will find out the sex of our precious baby.

If you haven't noticed or don't know me, I'm a planner. I plan way in advance for everything! So, its no surprise that I have already scheduled my maternity pictures! I wasn't real sure if I even wanted to have maternity pictures taken, but the couple that is taking the pics are new and haven't done many maternity pictures. They offered me a really great deal, so I couldn't pass it up! Although, I will say that there wasn't much planning in this pregnancy! Trust me we wanted a baby and had started trying, but never in a million years did I think that we would get pregnant the first month! :) Here is the website for the photographer if you want to check them out!

I'll post again tom after our appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment