Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

Can you believe that I was actually off for Mother's Day!!?? Holidays with my job are so hit and miss, that we take full advantage of my days off! I was served breakfast in bed and Ansley came in carrying a gift! A picture frame with the kid's and hubby's pics! Brandy had taken their pictures while I went to spin class one evening! :) Thanks B! I love them! I was served my breakfast on a placemat made by Ansley at Grandma Peggy's! Thanks Peggy! I now have 4 freshly made placemats for our table! All with little hand prints!! :) There was no time for relaxing this Mother's Day! I was out of bed by 8, made 2 sopapilla cheesecakes, showered and off to Teresa's to give her, her gifts. All by 9:30! Yikes! We went to church, lunch and most of the afternoon at my parents! Then off to Zach's family for a BBQ! A long day! We were home by 8pm! We were all exhasuted! It was a great day and glad we got to see everyone! :)






 My brother Greg and Ans





 
It was also my dads Birthday!




 next two pics were taken by Ans

 passed out leaving my parents! lol

 At Brandon's








 looking at chickens, turkeys, ducks & goats


 my mother's day present from Zach and the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment