Sunday, May 19, 2013

5K and Bike Race

Zach and I did another 5K yesterday in town. Well, I did a 5K and he ran 5 miles! Oops! The lady forgot to tell him to turn around if he was doing the 5K and he wound up at college street from Island Park! Yikes! To say the least he was not happy! I did my best 5K time: 26:22! Yahoo! I'm getting better and Zach is way ahead of me! I felt bad that he ran 5 miles! He's always waiting on me at the finish line! :( They also had a bike race that Ansley got to ride in! She was suppose to be 4, but 3.5 is close enough! She took several breaks and came in last place! :) Good job Ans! My parents and the kids were of course there to cheer us on for the race!









 my cousins boy Kane










 Kristi and Ava






 a little rest ;)

 my partner Kay came to watch her
 finish line

 her metal


No comments:

Post a Comment