Monday, April 1, 2013

Music!

Hi, remember me?! Yes, it has been forever! I'm surprised my husband hasn't said anything to me about my lack of blogging! I'm very behind, so up first is music class! Really called rhythm and rhymes! The kids love this class and we attend every Monday at 6pm! Karson run's around the place like he owns it and for the most part Ansley does really well helping and participating!





 
Ashley and Brooklyn



 
where is shaker?






Ansley really retains a lot from this class and sings almost every song daily! Even Karson get's involved! So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Good pics :)) And, don't be hard on yourself about blogging. lOOk at all the ones that don't do it anymore. I think we're a dying breed!! lol But I love doing it too & LOVE going back seeing the old ones...kids so little. Your books will be treasured forever by your kids & grandkids ♥

    ReplyDelete