Thursday, April 18, 2013

Karson: Allergist

BIG news for us! We had an appointment last week at the allergist and Karson is officially not allergic to dairy!! Wahoo! That was a long year with no dairy products! He can't get enough of mac and cheese!! :) They re-tested his back and he still has allergies to: Egg, dogs and peanuts. He eats peanuts with no reaction, so the doctor said to continue on with what we are doing. The allergies that he currently has, have gone down in sensitivity since one year ago! Yahoo!!! My dad told me that my little brother had the same allergies as a baby and he out grew them all! Let's, hope the same is for us!! :) He was not happy about them pricking his back, but we made it through the testing ok and go back in a year! :) So happy!!


 
He still has allergies, but they are so much better! I'd show you his back from the last time, but blogger isn't letting me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment