Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter: 2013

I didn't get off work til 8am and the Easter bunny had already arrived! The kids were spoiled by so many. We started off the morning by going to church, my grandma's for lunch and an Easter egg hunt, then off to Irving school for the Eastman annual Easter egg hunt! The kids had a wonderful day. Everyone including Zach was asleep downstairs by 6:45! I wasn't feeling the greatest and I was in bed shortly after! Such a wonderful day and I was actually able to get to see my extended family! It has been over 3 years since I've been to my grandma's for a family holiday! :( So good to see everyone!
 
Karson's
 Ansley


loves the blocks

 
Ansley's favorite: The hair braids



 Karson didn't want in the pic :(

 
at gma Teresa's

 backpacks full of toys and candy







catnap after church



 
at my grandparents






very windy, but see I was there!





















pics from the Eastman Fam to come! Lots of pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment