Friday, March 25, 2011

Mommy to Be

No, I'm not talking about me! :) Check this little one out! She has mommy written all over her. She has started taking care of her "baby" which is really a bear that makes creapy noises, but she loves it! She even wraps it in a blanket and carries it all around the house! Its too cute! She's going to make a great big sister!



 Notice the headband around her neck! Silly girl. She spent forever taking the headband on and off, while I held her baby!


I haven't updated on our baby to be in forever! I apoligize to our little one for not keeping up with its progress better! Anyway, I'm 19 weeks! We find out April 4 if were having a BOY or a GIRL! I'm starting to show and my pants no longer fit! I've started wearing my belly band and I'm sure here in another month or so I'll be wearing my comfy maternity clothes!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, an update!!! I can't believe it's already time for you to find out :) You better be posting that info ASAP...here or on FB! You look adorable, and I love that Ansley is such a good little mama! The headband necklace is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to find out! I am only 9 weeks and my clothes are starting not to fit! How exciting to see Ansley with such good motherly instincts. She will be great!

    ReplyDelete