Friday, March 4, 2011

Love these!

Ansley has her 18 months pics taken next month, so I've been busy trying to figure out what she will wear! I bought an adorable little dress last winter at Carters on clearance of course! I think I paid $7 for it and love it! We are doing Laura's mini session, which we haven't done before. I'm a little nervous about only having 20minutes with an 18 month old, but I'm sure things will go great! At least I hope so! I decided to do 2 outfits! The dress and THIS!! O MY!!! I love this idea that I have and hope when it arrives I love it just as much and my idea pays off! My mom was at a craft fair a couple of weeks ago in Ark City at the Ag building. I went down for a few hours to help her out, when I came across this lady!! Love is idea, but of course she didn't have what I wanted in Ansley's size, but she of course does custom orders!! I contacted her through facebook, but she also has an Etsy account! Go check her out, you won't be dissapointed! She was great to work with!

I remembered seeing little Miss Brighton on Bethany's blog in these!! Love these leggings and thought they would go great with the shirt! She had two colors pink and a bight blue! I couldn't decide which color I wanted so I got both! :)
Have a good weekend

1 comment:

  1. Oh wowsers...those are adorable!! Cannot wait to see Miss Ansley in them for pictures :) She will just fine in 20 minutes. Don't you even worry!!

    ReplyDelete