Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where's Ansley?

Its no secret that me getting ready in the mornings takes forever, thanks to a certain little one! What would normally take 20-25min, now takes close to 40-45! Some mornings are better than others and Ansley truely is a great baby, but some days she wants my full attention all day long! :) Since last week things have changed, for the better! Me getting ready isn't taking nearly as long and Ansley has been entertaining herself for a few minutes! From the pics you can see what see has been doing! lol.





Yep, the bathroom cabinet is her new favorite hiding spot in the mornings! :) She empties everything out and climbs on in! Silly girl! She shuts the door for a few seconds and then opens it back to make sure I'm still in the bathroom! She will play in there forever! lol. Yes, I have a mess to clean up afterwards, but hey at least I can get ready in 20minutes! :)

p.s. red eye's in pics drive me crazy!! :( I should really take a class or something and figure my camera settings out!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!! I know that feeling of having a little shadow while you're trying to get ready. That's Barrett's cartoon time now, so it's much easier for Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete