Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!

We had a very relaxing Valentine's Day! Didn't do much of anything! Daddy made us heart pancakes for breakfast and tatertot casserole for dinner! We left the house only twice! Once for a trip to Walmart and the other to my little brothers indoor soccer game!

Ansley received lots of gifts and goodies this year! She got lots of candy and chocolate. Along with finger paints, a bath toy and a blankie! She even recieved a card in the mail from grandma peggy with $5 inside! She loved it and took her money right to her piggy bank!! :) Thanks to everyone for all the goodies!

eating valentine marshmellows, waiting on pancakes





putting her money in her bank! She loves her piggy bank!

Zach lost his wedding ring a couple of years ago and this year I decided I would suprise him with a new ring! Its a little big, but I think he likes it! I received flowers, chocolate and a bath set from the hubby! Thank you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment