Monday, April 4, 2011

Sesame Street Live

Grandma Teresa and Grandma Carolyn took Ansley to her first ever Sesame Street Live on Friday! I of course had to work, so I wasn't able to go, but by the pictures and videos she had a blast! They said she danced and was really entertained by all of the characters! Thanks again for taking her! :) My camera died, so I don't have has many pics as Teresa does, but here's what I have! Up next Disney on Ice in September!



Oh, the facial expression's this little one has!




She of course got spoiled by grandma with toys!! This pic cracks me up! She is going to be a handful!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun, thank you for letting us take her. It will be a tradition!! Next year maybe you can go and of course the newest little McCaslin will be included!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip for the grandmas (and Ansley too of course)!! Her expression in that picture cracks me up. If she gives me that this weekend, I will die laughing :) What a character. Can not wait for her session!!

    ReplyDelete