Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Summer Recap {Part 2}

More from our summer! This first picture is bittersweet! Yes, I love my profession but I'm so happy with the way things turned out! Yes, we have lots of changes that need to be done here that cost lots of money, but right now all I can focus is my family and the amazing time that we are having together. Our goal within 3 years is to have this house gutted and an addition complete!
 
 this girl is a drawing golf cart driving fool!
 thanks gma and gpa for the new ride! We LOVE it
 Ansley and her selfies!

 Zach gets upset when I call this place a shack, so I've started calling it our adventure! And an adventure it has been!




 dreamin'

 the start of the landscape that was completely ruined by the septic system :(


 




 our first sleep over at the new house
 boating, camping and drinking! Why oh why summer do you have to end!! :(

 garden goodies



 baking! Oh, I love to bake! However, my pants do not!







 all time favorite memory of the summer! Water balloon fight with daddy! We ambushed him when he arrived home! yes, we just wear panties around here!















good bye summer! We will miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment