Friday, October 24, 2014

Pumpkin Patch {Webster}

 
We headed to Quail Valley Farms for a fun morning at the Pumpkin Patch. I'm sure most of you know that our great friends own/run the patch, so we spend all of October there. We have been there nearly every weekend. The kids love it. They run around and play all afternoon while the adults work. This year I've been helping a lot in the kitchen. My main job has been baking sugar cookies! I've made so many batches of cookies I can recite the recipe in my sleep. We have such a fun time there and make so many memories. I was actually working out there the day Ansley came with Webster, but I was able to follow her class all over the patch! :)
 
Alawnah and Ansley
 
 



can you tell that Karson never gets to far away



grandma took the kids to the patch via the bus :)





No comments:

Post a Comment