Saturday, December 28, 2013

Webster Christmas Party

Ansley has been out of school over about 2 weeks now. Yes, I'm way behind, but I'm trying to catch up! I still have lots to post before the end of the year! Webster had their Christmas party on the 16th! Ansley has so much fun at school and I love seeing her interact with all the other children! They were spoiled with treats, toys and of course lots of activities! Karson and I showed up to take a few pictures. I wasn't sure on the rules on bringing siblings to school ,but I knew that I needed a few pictures for the blog! :) Yes, I'm the crazy mom with the camera! The teachers invited us to stay for the entire party and they treated Karson like he was part of the class! :) I sure do love Webster and all of Ansley's teachers!  All in all a good party! :) Thank you Webster!



her classroom had a tree decorated with ornaments, filled with items that the class needed! We brought head phones and sharpes! :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment