Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gingerbread Festival: 2013

Oh, how this is my favorite time of year! If only I could figure out how to get the month of November and December off, I'd be set! We could do tons of crafts, make Christmas candy and spend more time with family near and far! But, oh well we will manage on my days off! :) The Gingerbread Festival is every year at the hospital! We all enjoy going! We had a terrible time getting the houses to stay together this year! 3 adults and we were still struggling! lol Here are the kids' favorite houses that were on display! :)
 
college hill coffee
the winner: Donna's designs :)


K's favorite! tractors and horses! :) Farm Bureau


they delivered K's box and he was so excited! "my snacks are here!" lol



Ginger and Graham came for a visit, the kids weren't so sure








their houses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment