Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa!

Oh, Santa you jolly old man! You scare my kids to death! They scream and cry and Ansley shakes uncontrollably! :( My dad works at GE and every year Santa makes an appearance at the AG building in Ark City. The kids had fun other than Santa. They played tons of games and ate cookies! Karson wasn't too sure of the clown's that were making the balloon's either! I was able to sit Karson on Santa's lap while he was sleeping. He quickly woke up and screamed bloody murder! Ansley wasn't even going to get close enough for a pic! I had to settle for a picture with a blow up Mickey Mouse that was dressed like Santa. Mya and Macy even showed up and climbed right up next to Santa, even wispered what they wanted (too cute). I thought for sure that I could get Ansley to sit with them, but nope! Wasn't having it at all!!







love this!!




















 

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad Melissa...My boys NEVER liked Santa either! I have 1 pic of ZB with him and 1 pic of CB...CB was in 3rd grade! lol

    ReplyDelete