Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas: 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas and of course the kids got spoiled. They are loved by so many! I worked Christmas eve and arrived home at 7am Christmas morning. Ansley was still sleeping and Karson had just woken up! We enjoyed opening present's and my parents came in about 9am. We enjoyed having everyone over at our house this year. Due to me being on call, we weren't able to go to my parents or my grandparents. :( We enjoyed our day at home. We made Christmas lunch and my uncle and my work partner Kay and her daughter joined us. It was a very relaxing day. We went over to Zach's parents later that afternoon and were home by 7. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I know we enjoyed staying at home.

Matching jammies! They were in their jammies most of the day





















uncle greg


uncle wes






new microphone from gma and gpa mccaslin




bath tub fun




loving the new ipad


 new table from my aunts store

No comments:

Post a Comment