Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just Pics!

I posted a picture of Ansley similar to this on my post: Glitter, glitz and glam, but this is off my camera, not the phone! Yep, we apply lotion around here with a spoon lol

Most of you know that I coupon, we maybe I should say used to coupon. I've been terrible about it lately! But over the weekend I cleaned and organized my stock pile! We have tons of body wash, razors, toothpaste, shampoo and conditoner, shaving cream, dawn dish soap and other H&B products! Here is just a sample of what I was organizing! Yikes


yep, its all toothpaste, free toothpaste!!! :)

At my parents!
swimming, what else is there to do


my little brother Braden! Ansley loves that four wheeler




my boys! :)



Ansley and I went to the pool last week while the boys slept! I swear she was under the water more than above! She loves the big pool!



no time for pictures, mom!!


at gma and gpa's house

No comments:

Post a Comment