Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Branson: Day 2

My days are running together and I can't remember what we did what days! :) I believe that we rode the ducks Thursday morning then went shopping all day! :) I didn't feel the greatest, but we managed to buy more than we should of! :) We also ate at an awesome BBQ place that evening!


riding the ducks

even daddy was coloring while we waited





K loves to sleep on gma


swimming that evening!



Very blurry, but she is a fish in the water



this should of been put with yesterday's post! opps! These are the 4th of July shirts that Greg and Teresa got the kids!


sleeping:)



Oreo face!

I would have never in a millon years let Ansley eat an oreo in a restaurant! lol. Can you tell that he is our second child! You do whatever nessessary to keep them entertained

No comments:

Post a Comment