Monday, March 12, 2012

iphone love

Yesterday I turned 28!! It seems like so much has changed since being in my twenties! Met the love of my life at 20, got married at 22, had our beautiful baby girl at 25 and our handsome little man at 27! Thats a lot of change in just 8 years!

If you know me at all, you know technology is not my strong suit! Zach and his parents surprised me with an iphone earlier this week and I am in LOVE!!! It is so easy to navigate and I LOVE the camera!! It takes pictures at super fast speed! It takes better pictures than my actual camera! So, if your in need of a new phone, the iphone is by far the way to go! Thank you Zach, Greg and Teresa I love it! So, here a pics off my fancy new phone! :)


ready for Sesame Street Live


this girl hates to wear clothes


Ansley and Abby, she calls her baby bop from Barney lol

This one touched Ansley and she screamed bloddy murder! She was shaking and holding onto me for dear life!



bday dinner for my hubby and wonderful friends



exploration place


Ans and daddy in the tornado at exploration place

my chubbers



there's a little preview!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Love the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday :) What a great gift! We are an apple family, and love our iphones! I think right now you can still get the "Camera Awesome" app for free. If you don't have it, you should try it. I use it and the Camera+ for all of my pics. I get tired of lugging my BIG cameras around all the time, so 95% of my everyday shots are with my iphone! Handy!!

    ReplyDelete