Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Karson: 4 months

I'm a couple of weeks late on Karson's 4 month stat's! What a suprise huh?? :) The week of Karson being 4 months old, we had an appointment to get his shots, but both kids came down with coughs and runny noses! Teresa took the kids to the doctor and sure enough both had ear infections! So no shots for Karson, but we did get a weight on his chubby butt! 18lbs 10oz!! He is one big boy! I call him my chubber lubbers! :)

  • Started rolling over from his back to his tummy the day after Christmas and no we can't keep this boy on his back! Loves to rollover, but only lasts a few minutes before he gets mad
  • wearing size 3 diapers
  • Wearing 6-9 month clothes, more 9 months these days
  • Moved him to his crib last week, thinking he might sleep better, but no such luck. He was sleeping soooo good from 10-4 from the time we brought him home from the hospital, but now its every 2-3hours! Its killing me! I can't sleep at home or at work!!
  • Started cereal last week, but he hates it a gags on it!
  • loves to be held and to cuddle, most nights he sleeps on me just so I can get a few hours of sleep in :(
  • loves the bumbo and exersaucer.
  • smiles and laughs all the time! The out loud laughs, melt my heart.
  • pukes all the time, we go through about 3 outfits a day
  • eating about 5-6oz, when he has a bottle. Only has a bottle when I'm at work.
  • graps objects in his hands and brings them to his mouth.
  • Loves to suck on his hands!

Karson: 4 months almost 19lbs!

Ansley at 4 months! I looked in her baby book she was a little over 14lbs!!

They look so similar to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment